How can we improve our Oracle tools?

Options for underlying scripts

Allow us to specify options (like in Schema Compare for Oracle) when creating a Source Control for Oracle project (e.g. we'd like to include storage clauses in the table create scripts)

Note from Red Gate: If you vote on this feature request, it would also be helpful to know what options specifically you'd like to see.

43 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael ChristofidesAdminMichael Christofides (Product Manager, Red Gate) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    arvindarvind shared a merged idea: Source control shoul also include tablespaces  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: One of the things that is missing is the ability to compare tablespaces for objects. I know you can do this, but if you turn on storage you  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Get ALL table attributes  ·   · 
    Zak WillisZak Willis shared a merged idea: Check in database storage  ·   · 
    started  ·  Richard MitchellAdminRichard Mitchell (Project Manager, Red Gate) responded  · 

Options are now available in the latest release of Source Control for Oracle – apart from the storage options.

I’ve been working on making our existing option work with scripts and although this release is much improved it’s still not perfect. So I’m going to change tactic and split the option apart next and reveal the options in future.

For now there are most of the options apart from the one most requested :(

Richard Mitchell

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service