Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lee HullLee Hull shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ganesh MulimaniGanesh Mulimani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. I agree. I am looking this for option in deployment manager. But currently i am sending the mails through postdeploy.ps1 powershell script.
        If possible please provide the option to add the emails in Project tab for particular project.

• MatthewMatthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see an email for complete and for fail. I have developers that want to know what was deployed, when it was deployed, and so on. If there could be a way to have a status email that had what environment/project was deployed to, what packages deployed, time, and status that would be awesome.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would still be nice if this were easier to set up, just like sending out a release email. Even if I paste in the to, subject, contents, for stage/prod deployments it would simplify this step.

• RaghunandanRaghunandan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes... if DM can be accommodate with an email engine - which sends out email to specified id's or as programmed in script - informing the deployment status - that will give a completeness to the package.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes.. Agree.. So that the one who is controlling the deployment will come to know that which machines are not upgraded.

Feedback and Knowledge Base