DLM Dashboard

DLM Dashboard (previously called SQL Lighthouse) is a tool that monitors your database schemas in order to alert you about unexpected changes – often called database drift. Once alerted, users can choose to take remedial action. This might be to rollback the change, apply it to another database or script the change into version control. To find out more about what DLM Dashboard does and how it works, please visit our “website”: http://www.red-gate.com/products/dlm/dlm-dashboard/.

If you have any questions or need help with Redgate’s free tool DLM Dashboard, please visit our “support forums”: http://www.red-gate.com/MessageBoard/viewforum.php?f=176.

DLM Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Currently when I'm looking at the changes that have been made to a database I can only acknowledge the changes and give the new state a name, or leave the database as it is.

I want a button to rollback the changes changes on this database instance to the last known version.

179 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to be able to launch SQL Compare to compare two different versions from within the dashboard

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I don't want to put a DDL trigger on my database server. I want to have an 'update' button in the dashboard that lets me manually check specific database instances for changes.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. As well as tracking the schema for changes I want to be able to track certain tables to see if the data changes too. For example configuration data

142 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?