Synchronize Replicated Database Environments // or Possible Workaround such as Filter of Table Columns, contraints, indexes, etc...
Create a way I can synchronize:
- NON REPLICATED database X REPLICATED database
- REPLICATED database X REPLICATED Database
Ability to syncronize tables/columns, views, sps, triggers, functions, indexes and constraints.
Avoid displaying individual constraints used for replication. E.g. Constraints that use range of IDs, Indexes of merging, etc.
== OR ==
Allow me to:
- Filter Table COLUMNS by Name or part of it; E.g. 'rowguid', '% column name %'
- Filter Constraint Name or part of it; E.g. 'replidentity%'
- Filter Index by Name or part of it; E.g. 'MSmerge_%'
It would be good to have at least a Comparison Option to ignore Replication Constraints and Indexes.
Scott Carnes commented
Why is there no feedback on this request?