Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Matthew BertramMatthew Bertram shared a merged idea: Sourcevault Support  ·   · 

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • .NET Master.NET Master commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I installed the new version (2.1) as the email said, and now, I get an exception every time I start SQL Management Studio, and Source Control is not starting!

• Geoff ParkinGeoff Parkin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent news that you are supporting Vault.
        A needed addition to our development platform

• tom demilletom demille commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The votes for sourcegear vault must be a bit inflated, it's beating git? I don't think so

• Lee HullLee Hull commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use Vault as our Source Control, using SQL Source Control with Vault would be a great addition to our development tools, especially since we are using 4 of your products already.

• Muhammad Kamran ZahidMuhammad Kamran Zahid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many of us is using Source Gear Vault and currently i have to create and manage my Scripts thru VS in order to have source control integration for my scripts.

• John BJohn B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Team Foundation Server is expensive for a small development group compared to Vault and Vault exceeds our current requirements.

• Jim CheongJim Cheong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pretty much in favour of SQL Source COntrol for Vault, because MS VSS is not supported mainstream 2011. Migration to MFS is only affortable for big development shop. For a small development shop, Vault is definately the pick.

• George RGeorge R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have 7 developers. We use Vault and need to continue to use Vault. We will give the tool serious consideration if you make it available for Vault.

• Kiran PKiran P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use SourceGear Vault. Please let me know when this tool is available for Vault.

• .NET Master.NET Master commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also use SourceGear Fortress for all of our enterpise source control. It is far superior to any SVN product. Please add support for it to your product.

• JABJAB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Support for Vault would be required before my development team would use this product, so please add it soon!

• Casey ColemanCasey Coleman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are definitely interested in you supporting SourceGear. We are currently using the SourceGear Fortress client as well as the VS integration.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base