Additional Formatting Options
These are the typical formatting styles I use that I would like to see definable in SQL Prompt. Currently, I use a style that gets me close then manually format the remainder to the code:
Regarding the desired format of
1) SELECT, FROM, JOIN, WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING, ORDER BY all lined up
2) TAB after SELECT, followed by first 'column'
3) Subsequent columns on separate lines and lined up with the first one.
4) TAB after any CASE followed by first WHEN
5) Subsequent WHENs lined up with first one
6) TAB before THEN (i.e. indented one tab from WHEN)
7) ON/AND in JOIN, WHERE and HAVING lined up, indented one TAB and TAB following (e.g. [TAB]ON[TAB]…; [TAB]AND[TAB]…)
8) No TAB (one space only) after JOIN/ORDER BY/GROUP BY but subsequent lines are indented and lined up.